Discussion: I tried to smoke herbal extracts without nicotine. The taste and smell are different, but for me, it is a good substitute for smoking.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I tried to smoke herbal extracts without nicotine. The taste and smell are different, but for me, it is a good substitute for smoking.

Smokers emphasize nicotine mainly because it is perceived as the primary addictive substance. Smoking injects dozens of harmful substances into the respiratory system, including tar and combustion products. Are herbal mixtures for smoking better than tobacco that contains nicotine? I would expect the supervisory authorities to answer this question. For me, the answer is currently unknown. The answer largely depends on the composition of the plants and the analysis of the יharmful substances inhaled into the respiratory system and the degree to which the body can eliminate and neutralize them.

It is worth emphasizing that smoking herbal extract without nicotine is not a long-term built-in solution for quitting smoking.

Link: Pulmonary Diseases and Smoking Cessation Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/188 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree