Discussion: I am a 49-year-old discharged soldier. I have been drinking and smoking since the age of 18. I feel a sharp decline in physical fitness as well as sexual ability. I was a strong person, and I fell now like a rag!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I am a 49-year-old discharged soldier. I have been drinking and smoking since the age of 18. I feel a sharp decline in physical fitness as well as sexual ability. I was a strong person, and I fell now like a rag!

Military personnel carry a heavy load with them, sometimes from their activities, and sometimes they carry unresolved traumas from home or childhood. The good news is that the body has an exceptional rehabilitation ability, but it is tough to recover body, mind, and spirit while drinking and smoking. It is recommended that you join a workshop for alcohol and smoking addicts, necessary at the same time to maintain a natural and healthy diet. The main difficulty is that the subject has no orderly methodology, so I recommend you read the article at the attached link. Veterans usually have special rights to treatments that are not in the health basket. If you find therapy with a qualified hypnotist, you may identify the trauma that caused you to drink alcoholic beverages and smoke. Successfully. You have a difficult task, but it is entirely possible. The love of a supportive and loving woman, family, and friends can significantly facilitate you in the weaning process.

Links:
Alcoholic beverages addiction - Weaning methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree