Discussion: I am 25 years old, single, and suffering from an autoimmune thyroid disease that manifests itself in low thyroid hormones. As a result, I became obese, and my boyfriend left me.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I am 25 years old, single, and suffering from an autoimmune thyroid disease that manifests itself in low thyroid hormones. As a result, I became obese, and my boyfriend left me.

The pain of separation from a friend in circumstances of illness is understandable and familiar. At the same time, you will be comforted that this friend is probably not meant for you. Hashimoto's thyroiditis is a disease that is mistakenly perceived as an incurable disease whose only solution is to receive replacement hormones. It is a disease that can be completely cured and returned to a routine, including normal metabolism and body weight that suits your body structure. Recovery at a young age is expected to be relatively short-term and begins on the mental-spiritual level. I encourage you to read the article at the attached link.

Link: Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease | Natural rehabilitation.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/189 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree