Discussion: I'm a 15-year-old girl, but I feel a dual sexual identity. Biologically, I am a woman, but I have a semi-masculine appearance. I'm confused by the whole situation.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I'm a 15-year-old girl, but I feel a dual sexual identity. Biologically, I am a woman, but I have a semi-masculine appearance. I'm confused by the whole situation.

According to your description, you probably have an androgynous (non-binary) sexual identity. This model suggests looking at sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. Reading the article at the link below is recommended to understand the explanation. It is essential to emphasize that this condition is an energy state, not a biological one.

Sexual identity mismatch — Androgynous (non-binary) people. (Women & Men)
Androgynous (non-binary) people have two sets of magnetic poles (Instead of one): one feminine and one masculine.
Both Androgynous men and women (often referred to as non-binary) look energetically the same. Androgynous people are simultaneously male-female twins at the energy level; they are usually not in a conflict that requires sex reassignment surgery, contrary to transgender people. Androgynous people have a dual, feminine, and masculine identity, not necessarily with conflict in sexual identity. Energetically, females and males look the same. It might also explain the visual resemblance.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree