Discussion: I am a 40-year-old lesbian living with a partner. We do not harm anyone and help everyone. It is not clear to me why we have been hated throughout human history?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am a 40-year-old lesbian living with a partner. We do not harm anyone and help everyone. It is not clear to me why we have been hated throughout human history?

I believe there is an ingrained fear of everything being different and unique, not just in the context of the LGBT community. Society tends to mark the exceptions as part of setting value boundaries. I am neither a sociologist nor an anthropologist. I believe you will find more learned answers than my answers. Confucius (who lived over 2500 years ago) wrote that it is easier to hate than love. It turns out that hate has a more potent unifying force than love. Politicians use this phenomenon regularly. Members of the LGBT community are a convenient and easy target to hate.

"It is easy to hate, and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, while bad things are easy to get."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree