Discussion: I had severe liver cirrhosis, but I have survived for 17 years. (Disgusting photos in gallery) If I had found that I had pancreatic cancer (almost identical symptoms), I would have continued treating myself with self-healing medicine tools.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I had severe liver cirrhosis, but I have survived for 17 years. (Disgusting photos in gallery) If I had found that I had pancreatic cancer (almost identical symptoms), I would have continued treating myself with self-healing medicine tools.

Pancreatic cancer patients face meager chances of survival and immediately damage the energy of life. Accurate robotic surgeries, etc., may improve the chances of recovery, but fundamentally, the philosophy of medicine is lacking! Why does a relatively small organ like the pancreas cause such high mortality? The answer is that mortality is unrelated to the pancreas! But to the liver, a critical organ. Bile flow to the duodenum is blocked due to bile duct obstruction passing through the pancreas. Pancreatic cancer patients are often dealing with severe obstructive liver disease. Correcting a blockage in the liver by surgical means is complex and dangerous. (The liver is not a sterile organ.)

Link: GALLERY (DISGUSTING)
https://www.sf-healing.com/gallery (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree