Discussion: I suffer from chronic liver disease—Why am I always tired?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis.

I suffer from chronic liver disease—Why am I always tired?

The fatigue of patients with chronic liver diseases is metabolic fatigue that is only intensified due to the impairment of liver function and often also the kidneys. Patients with chronic liver disease suffer from exhaustion from an acute struggle waged by the immune system against various body inflammations. (Metabolic fatigue)

In practice, a distinction can be made between four types of fatigue:
1 Muscle fatigue - (Muscles) Often due to the muscles' exertion (not necessarily aerobic). Such as holding a child in your arms and standing still.
2 Aerobic fatigue - (Heart and Lungs) Fatigue results from physical exertion, sports activities, climbing stairs, carrying loads, etc. Its manifestation is often associated with high heart rate, rapid breathing, muscle aches, and sweating.
3 Metabolic fatigue - (Liver, kidney, Immune system) Is often due to a heavy meal or chronic inflammatory diseases. The manifestation of metabolic fatigue is a desire to take a nap.
4 Spiritual and mental fatigue - (Brain and Subconscious) Usually, after unpleasant or traumatic events. The manifestation of mental fatigue is a poor mood, a tendency to outbursts, closure, and social distance.
The brain is a very energetic organ; unpleasant and traumatic events are often stored in the subconscious mind. (As part of the defense mechanism of the mind) These processes impair the mood and the general energy level of the body.

Link: Immune system boost and rehabilitation.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/109 (Copy & Pate)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree