Discussion: Useful tips on how to stop or gradually reduce your medication intake.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

Useful tips on how to stop or gradually reduce your medication intake.

It is essential to take extra care when reducing or stopping the medication. It is advisable to reduce each time a different drug is used and test the effect.

Paradoxically, most doctors are not in a hurry to recommend a sharp reduction or complete medication cessation. So, I stopped asking for their advice and took full responsibility for my actions. (Otherwise, I would not have been alive long!) I go to the doctor to perform various laboratory tests to assess my condition and improve my feelings.
Understanding the self-healing method principles is essential because you will be asked by family and friends why you are endangering yourself! Although the opposite is exact.
A healthy diet and lifestyle will significantly reduce the inflammatory reactions of stopping medications.
Try using naturopaths and switch to herbs instead of prescription drugs. Herbs have side effects and contraindications but are usually less harmful; the active ingredients' composition is generally lower than pharmaceuticals.
Massage, for its various types, is very relaxing and helps in better sleep.
Controlled sun exposure has the potential to reduce various types of pain significantly.
Acupuncture may be painful, but it is an excellent painkiller. (Usually, several treatments are required.)
Drinking freshly squeezed juices is an excellent recipe for reducing inflammation in the body and a quick recipe for significantly relieving various pains.

The first period is usually the most difficult, mentally. (Physically, there may be painful periods later on.) The medicine cabinet option no longer exists when the improvement is already felt.

Link: Reducing drug intake before starting self-healing therapies.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/219 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree