Discussion: I have had cancer for over 10 years. I know my husband is already cheating on me with someone who works with him. Do I have to give up and accept the situation?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I have had cancer for over 10 years. I know my husband is already cheating on me with someone who works with him. Do I have to give up and accept the situation?

A relationship based on pity alone usually does not last during a severe and prolonged illness. Cheating on a sick partner, especially in a life-threatening situation, is not only sexual cheating but also emotional betrayal. These are weighty decisions; having a well-planned conversation with your husband is advisable to clarify your position. You should consult with a close friend who knows both of you without making the case public. I decided at an old age, after 13 years of a war of survival, to divorce, realizing that without severing the relationship with my ex-wife, I would not be able to recover. At the same time, the circumstances you are in are probably different.

Link: The Unified, Bipolar, Energetic Model of Primary Emotions.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/235 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree