Discussion: I'm sick from a young age, and I'm not a pretty girl. I have a feminine but heavy physique. I have a handsome boyfriend, and I want to make a dramatic change in my appearance (without surgery). Are there any simple recommendations?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I'm sick from a young age, and I'm not a pretty girl. I have a feminine but heavy physique. I have a handsome boyfriend, and I want to make a dramatic change in my appearance (without surgery). Are there any simple recommendations?

Unfortunately, there are no straightforward methods for weight loss. Optimal body weight is usually achieved along with optimal health. Following the points detailed below, you will achieve good results after two to three months of a balanced diet. (No starvation needed)

These guidelines may seem steep initially, but a lifestyle change (and not just a diet) will ensure your health with a slimmer appearance.
It is essential to weigh regularly once a week. (No need to weigh every day.)

Consumption of foods and beverages.
1. Eat many natural, unprocessed foods, mainly vegetables and fruit. (Preferably organic and not genetically modified.)
2. Minimize free sugar intake. Starches are necessary but in limited quantities. Moist carbohydrates are the best.
3 Deep seawater fish containing omega-three fatty acids is essential to avoid chronic inflammations.
4. Cut your animal protein intake by 50% or more.
5. Minimize dairy cow products. Goat’s milk and yogurt are much better. Do not avoid natural fats and oils.
6. The digestive system needs edible oils and fats to emulsify food.
7 Natural sauces are excellent emulsifiers and are highly recommended.
8 Dietary fiber (found in the plant-based diet only) and fermented products balance the gut flora.
Dietary fiber carries this emulsion to the bowel, feeds the good bacteria, and regenerates intestinal walls.
9 Two essential elements of iodine and selenium are needed to properly function the thyroid hormones that control metabolism. The easy way to get these two elements is by regularly eating Brazil nuts (small quantities), pink Himalayan salt, or seaweed.

The best beverage options are drinking water, tea, ground black coffee without sugar or milk, or freshly squeezed juices. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are not recommended. Drinking a glass of water during a meal will not do any harm.

The 8:16 diet has many benefits.
Eating during the day only. (no later than 7 pm)

Eating and habits and food composition.
1. Eat 2.5 -3 meals during the daytime and 2-3 small snacks. (If needed)
2. Eat only during the day and let your digestive and immune systems rest at night.
3. Eat animal proteins with only small quantities of starches. The best combination is with vegetables & fruit.

Recommended lifestyle.
Sleep and moderate exercise are essential for good health and weight loss.
Controlled solar baths are essential for proper physiology. (Sun tanning)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree