Discussion: I was born a woman, but I feel like a man in every way. But sex reassignment surgery seems problematic to me!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I was born a woman, but I feel like a man in every way. But sex reassignment surgery seems problematic to me!

The reassignment surgery attempts to correct the conflict between the energetic and biological entities. But these surgeries are not reversible. It is probably easier (on a surgical level) for a man to become a woman than the other way around, but the mental process is probably quite similar. When complex and irreversible decisions are required, it is advisable to consult similar cases that have undergone a similar process. The conflict you experience between your biological gender (with which you were born) and your energetic gender results from a reversal of the magnetic field and poles in your body. This is an irreversible condition. I recommend you read the article in the attached link.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree