Discussion: I am a young and healthy asexual woman and I am considering having a child. Is there any prevention?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am a young and healthy asexual woman and I am considering having a child. Is there any prevention?

Asexual people have no biological limitations. Although they do not feel sexual attraction, they experience love and other emotions. A child demands a lot of attention but also gives a lot of love back! In vitro fertilization from sperm donation is not uncommon today. Pregnancy is very emotionally important to the mother, so getting pregnant and not having a baby through a surrogate mother is advisable. Asexuals do not feel sexual attraction but can have sex for reproductive purposes.

Asexual people can raise children without any restrictions. The trait of asexuality is not hereditary - but an energetic quality. The boy or girl born will have the same probability of a different sexual orientation as children of heterosexual couples.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree