Discussion: I am a chronic migraine patient 55 years old; when I go to different doctors, I get almost identical answers. I do not feel that doctors have creative thinking.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

I am a chronic migraine patient 55 years old; when I go to different doctors, I get almost identical answers. I do not feel that doctors have creative thinking.

The causes of migraines are not completely clear to medicine, so the treatment is only symptomatic and not aimed at recovery. The fact that doctors have almost the same approach is partly because there is no brainstorming in medicine. New techniques are met with some disdain. In the absence of openness, fixation is created!

Physicians have creative thinking in emergency medicine, brilliant surgical and invasive techniques, diagnoses, and advanced technological applications. In the context of chronic diseases, medicine has "stuck" in a perception that advocates the treatment of symptoms rather than the causes of the disease (which is more complex to treat). Therefore, many patients think (probably rightly so) that the doctor treating them does not show creativity.

Link: Alleviation of Migraine Pain by Self-Healing Natural Medicine.
Migraines are symptoms of intracranial pressure due to disruption of the blood flow of the jugular (neck) veins due to swollen lymph nodes.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree