Discussion: Do negative emotions carry negative energy and positive emotions with positive energy? Maybe positive energy will help me recover from migraines.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

Do negative emotions carry negative energy and positive emotions with positive energy? Maybe positive energy will help me recover from migraines.

Energetic charging (of life energy) may help reduce migraine pain. Happiness, positive emotions, fulfillment of wishes, love, and satisfaction are tools for strengthening the energy of life, but they are not easy to achieve. It is worth emphasizing that there is no positive or negative energy but only an energetic cycle of charging and discharging. (Similar to a cell phone)

Western medicine has not yet adopted the dual conception of the human body. (Material and energy) These theories do not yet have a scientific basis. I am not an expert in Indian culture or traditional Indian medicine. However, there is no negative or positive energy, only a cyclic movement of energy. People with whom we have "good chemistry" charge our life-force energy, and those with "bad chemistry" drain our life-force energy. Positive emotions are like wireless charging contributing to our happiness; negative emotions discharge our life-force energy and harm our health.

Link: Migraines are paralyzing pain.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree