Discussion: As a chronic heart disease sufferer, I often spend time at doctors' offices. Every time I come with questions and suggestions to my attending physician, I feel impatience on his part! He even sent me once to treat myself online.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

As a chronic heart disease sufferer, I often spend time at doctors' offices. Every time I come with questions and suggestions to my attending physician, I feel impatience on his part! He even sent me once to treat myself online.

Most of those who spend much time with doctors come to the same conclusion! The doctor does not have enough time for each patient; in minutes, it is not possible to focus on the patient and discuss with them in detail the details of the disease and the treatment methods. This is also one of the reasons I am convinced that only artificial intelligence is the solution to the problem. You will find shorter queues in private medicine, but the attention is almost identical. Time = Money.

In the modern age, information is available to everyone. However, sometimes, the materials are difficult to understand for the average patient, with the intention that the information will be available mainly to doctors. In the last decade, when almost everyone has a smartphone, medical information has been open to everyone, and many patients come to their doctor with (legitimate) questions. In different cultures, the doctor is perceived as knowing everything. Therefore, some doctors perceive the questions from the internet as a violation of their professional authority and are sometimes expressed in impatient statements. In my estimation, the scope of the phenomenon will only get worse. Excellent and confident doctors should not feel threatened but try to think of other thought directions while analyzing alternatives to those they know.

Link: Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, and High blood cholesterol.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/210 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree