Discussion: Is an MRI examination essential for diagnosing the condition of the liver in patients with chronic liver diseases?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis.

Is an MRI examination essential for diagnosing the condition of the liver in patients with chronic liver diseases?

An MRI is considered a very reliable test, and it gives a good picture of the state of the liver. It is worth emphasizing that there is no single measure of liver function, which makes the diagnosis quite complex. I had to finance the MRI examination (about 1000 dollars out of my pocket) even though the condition of my liver was severe, as you can see in the gallery.

MRI imaging is a costly test relative to alternatives (CT, ultrasound, and the like). Doctors keep the MRI test for several urgent conditions, including cancer patients, fear of cancerous tumors, complex surgeries, and life-threatening situations. It inevitably means that many patients are refused an MRI even with comprehensive health insurance. Some countries produce a deliberate shortage of MRI equipment to avoid the high financial outlay.

Link: GALLERY (DISGUSTING)
https://www.sf-healing.com/gallery (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree