Discussion: I have seen that there are homemade recipes for natural kinds of toothpaste. Are they effective and recommended for cancer patients?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I have seen that there are homemade recipes for natural kinds of toothpaste. Are they effective and recommended for cancer patients?

Everything natural and not industrialized is preferable, especially to cancer patients who are, in any case, most often exposed to drugs and aggressive treatments.

Industrial toothpaste contains powerful erosive substances that can eliminate scratches in the car bin. The question is whether you want such toothpaste in your mouth. I prefer not to!

I highly recommend natural kinds of toothpaste. They are very effective in removing stains and tartar and do not contain any banned substances.

You will find many recipes online. I prefer the following formula:
Two tablespoons of baking soda, a teaspoon of refined table salt, two tablespoons of bentonite clay powder, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and two tablespoons of cold-pressed coconut oil. Place the ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid and mix well before use. The ointment looks gray and tastes salty. Its price is relatively low, and it contains only natural ingredients. It is possible to prepare a large amount that will suffice for a long time using the materials I have specified in the listed proportions. The mixing of ingredients creates a natural agitation that is not dangerous.

Link: Use home remedies with natural ingredients at every opportunity.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/182 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree