Discussion: I have seen that there are homemade recipes for natural kinds of toothpaste. Are they effective and recommended?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

I have seen that there are homemade recipes for natural kinds of toothpaste. Are they effective and recommended?

Practical issues regarding CKD patients.

Industrial toothpaste contains powerful erosive substances that can eliminate scratches in the car bin. The question is whether you want such toothpaste in your mouth. I prefer not to!

I highly recommend natural kinds of toothpaste. They are very effective in removing stains and tartar and do not contain any banned substances. You will find many recipes online. I prefer the following formula: ( I am using it regularly)
Two tablespoons of baking soda, a teaspoon of refined table salt, two tablespoons of bentonite clay powder, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and two tablespoons of cold-pressed coconut oil. Place the ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid and mix well before use. The ointment looks gray and tastes slightly salty. The price is relatively low, and it contains only natural ingredients.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree