Discussion: I am very fat, still young and have strong sexual needs, but I am afraid of rejection.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

I am very fat, still young and have strong sexual needs, but I am afraid of rejection.

Addiction to food and eating is a phenomenon that usually breaks out in childhood or adolescence, but it is a reversible condition! In food addicts, diets do not work. There is a need for detox, which is a mental-energetic process. I recommend you read the article in the attached link.

Obese people are no less sexual than thin people, but sometimes, they have objective difficulty in finding mates. The main problem of obese people, men and women alike, is finding a partner for sex, having low body image, and sometimes also low self-esteem, resulting from parents' and family members' reactions to failures in the various diets. Quite clearly, obese prefer lean mates! It is essential to understand that the state of eating and food addiction is a reversible phenomenon. But not through insane diets. Rehab is achievable only through tools such as hypnosis penetrating the subconscious mind. The diet is surprisingly easy for those who have overcome the addiction.

Link: Improving sexual function In chronic patients and the disabled.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree