Discussion: My dad died from complications of severe pulmonary edema, even though he never smoked; why does this happen?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (COPD)

My dad died from complications of severe pulmonary edema, even though he never smoked; why does this happen?

Although COPD is most often attributed to smokers, it is possible to get lung and respiratory diseases without smoking. The explanation is a little more complicated. Just as steel breaks in the weakest place, so does our body. Diseases break out in the weakest area of our bodies. If the airways and lungs are the weakest places in our body, the disease will break out, even without smoking. The lungs and heart are associated with the fourth energy center (chakra), whose driving force is love and self-esteem. Events (sometimes from childhood) can affect many years later due to weakness in the same energy center. A healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle are significant in preventing the disease. My father was thin all his life but liked cakes, a particularly inflammatory food.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree