Discussion: I went to a naturopath who highly recommended enemas for me. I saw that there are quite a few options, and I wanted to ask for details about all types of therapeutic enemas?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I went to a naturopath who highly recommended enemas for me. I saw that there are quite a few options, and I wanted to ask for details about all types of therapeutic enemas?

Coffee enemas, along with detoxification, affect the strengthening of the immune system. At the same time, I would like to emphasize that cancer patients usually also need the mental-energetic dimension for recovery. Enemas can benefit cancer patients, but great care and guidance are required. Patients with gastrointestinal cancer are advised not to perform liver and gallbladder flushes.

Coffee enemas remove toxins from the liver, restore bile flow, and rehabilitate the small and large intestines.
Probiotics of live bacteria enemas are essential due to the loss of good bacteria that die during coffee enemas and thus need to be replenished. Gut flora has far-reaching consequences on our immune system, mood, weight, and nutrient absorbency. (Also available for drinking)
Baking soda enemas - neutralize the intestines' acidity, replenishing the intestinal flora and strengthening the immune system.
Lemon juice enemas - rehabilitation of liver functions. It can neutralize the ammonia inside the liver. (Required mainly in situations of weak liver function)
MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Careful- it entails significant risks) Bleach-like material - for deep cleansing of the colon.

Link: Therapeutic Enemas: Coffee, Baking soda, Lemon, MMS, and Probiotics.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/131 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree