Discussion: I'm 50-plus years old. My ex-wife has a new boyfriend; I currently have no girlfriend. We occasionally meet with our children. I feel uncomfortable in these meetings!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I'm 50-plus years old. My ex-wife has a new boyfriend; I currently have no girlfriend. We occasionally meet with our children. I feel uncomfortable in these meetings!

Encounters with the ex-spouse and their new spouses are the domain of most divorced men and women. There are often comparisons between the new spouse and you in the first period after the divorce! After a while, the curiosity disappears, and the subject becomes routine. The discomfort disappears and is replaced by the calmness that characterizes a relationship that has ended. I advise couples not to look for culprits or revenge. You have no reason to be ashamed and apprehensive about the divorce itself. Continuing your life, opening a new page, and learning from past mistakes is advisable.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree