Discussion: My family claims that I am a person of weak character, lack of discipline and willpower that create self-destruction.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

My family claims that I am a person of weak character, lack of discipline and willpower that create self-destruction.

Alcoholics are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason.

What is the reward mechanism that drives Alcoholics?
The reward mechanism of addiction bypasses logic and persuasion. It causes damage to the addict and sometimes the environment without the addict being unable to stop, even though they are aware of the damage! (A seemingly paradoxical situation that causes painful conflicts with the immediate environment) Any addiction not only manifests itself in certain addictive chemicals but also, mainly, as a psychoenergetic phenomenon. (Applies also to behavioral addictions) All addictions allow the body to improve the energy flow in the specific blocked energetic center/s. (At the expense of damage to many organs and systems.)

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Withdrawal Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree