Discussion: I turned to a herbalist who promised me alcohol rehab within 3 months. In the meantime, 6 months have passed, with no significant improvement in my condition?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I turned to a herbalist who promised me alcohol rehab within 3 months. In the meantime, 6 months have passed, with no significant improvement in my condition?

Addiction treatment is primarily mental-energetic treatment, and detoxification cannot be achieved only through medicinal means, including medicinal plants. I recommend you read the article in the attached link.

To recover from any addiction, it is necessary to eliminate the addiction causes (which are often buried in the subconscious mind), both physical and mental. The body has no schedule for rehab, so caregivers usually avoid mentioning schedules. Although the rehab process has ups and downs, the improvement should be noticeable over time. If the trend is positive with significant improvement over time, it is probably a sign that the direction is right and necessary to continue.

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Withdrawal Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree