Discussion: I am a woman of 43 suffering from Fibromyalgia. I have not been sick with the flu all winter; in late spring, all my family and I have fallen ill. I do not understand why?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Fibromyalgia + Chronic fatigue syndrome.

I am a woman of 43 suffering from Fibromyalgia. I have not been sick with the flu all winter; in late spring, all my family and I have fallen ill. I do not understand why?

Practical issues regarding Fibromyalgia patients.

Statistically, winter has more flu, but flu is not limited to winter. The immune system does not like sharp temperature changes characteristic of the transition seasons. The bloom of many flowers and pollen in the spring may cause an allergic reaction. In the spring, we tend to hang out and meet more. Increased social encounters can enhance the chances of flu.

If we look in-depth, we will discover several factors that affect the frequency of flu appearances:

1 The body does not like sharp temperature changes, usually typical of transition seasons, or for those who go in and out of a freezing source in heated rooms.
2 Pollen, usually found in the spring, has an allergic effect that increases the chance of the flu.
3 Dryness and humidity have a significant effect. It is more humid in summer than in winter. The influenza virus develops well in cold and dry environments.
4. The amount of meetings we have has statistical significance.
5 In the open air, viruses do not survive, whereas air conditioning (without special filters) can disperse the viruses and cause infection.

As understood, the factors contributing to flu are not uniform throughout the year; indeed, you will find flu all year round.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree