Discussion: I am a chronic heart patient, and my urine is very acidic PH-5. Why does this probably indicate gut flora imbalance?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I am a chronic heart patient, and my urine is very acidic PH-5. Why does this probably indicate gut flora imbalance?

Patients with chronic heart diseases must be aware that inflammatory processes are the ones that produce blockage of the coronary blood vessels. Therefore, a balance of intestinal flora for them is critical. Catheterization is a very successful invasive operation but should be avoided.

Very acidic urine over time may indicate a very acidic digestive system. (The body eliminates excess acidity through the urine.) A very acidic digestive system tends to develop an intestinal flora imbalance manifested by pathogens that significantly weakens the immune system. Symptoms such as weakness, decreased vision, gas, and constipation are associated with these conditions, which may be asymptomatic and erupt at once in the form of chronic diseases.

Common symptoms of unbalanced intestinal flora: In women, onychomycosis (nail fungus), chronic fungal infection of the vagina, chronic constipation, weight gain, gastrointestinal gas, itching in the anus, and chronic fatigue. In pH, urine tests are usually below 5.5. (very acidic urine) Impaired immune system.

Link: The holistic principle and balancing gut flora are crucial for proper immune functioning.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/110 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree