Discussion: I am 45 years old and married for almost 20 years, I have never experienced an orgasm and I ask myself am I in love with my husband?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am 45 years old and married for almost 20 years, I have never experienced an orgasm and I ask myself am I in love with my husband?

Your question folds into two questions, which are not necessarily identical.

Does a female orgasm indicate love? What is the main factor that allows reaching orgasm?

Many women report an inability to reach orgasm, although more understanding of the subject's importance exists. The clitoris and the G-spot are given high weight in the physiological aspect. Women, in particular, have a profound emotional part. Reaching orgasm is a physiological-sexual climax and a form of spiritual release. (Maybe you strived for this) Knowing how to communicate with your partner to achieve relaxation, peace, and romance is essential, emphasizing mutual satisfaction. I highly recommend practicing tantric sex to achieve calm and serenity, which is crucial to orgasm. Of course, this requires the cooperation of the partner.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree