Discussion: I am a 33-year-old woman and have been suffering from the HPV papillomavirus for years. I need oral sex, but I'm afraid to infect my partner. I return every few years for treatment and can not get rid of the stubborn virus.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am a 33-year-old woman and have been suffering from the HPV papillomavirus for years. I need oral sex, but I'm afraid to infect my partner. I return every few years for treatment and can not get rid of the stubborn virus.

Of course, you should consult a gynecologist; there are treatments for HPV and also an effective vaccine. The papillomavirus is widespread, usually transmitted through sexual contact (STD). Both women and men can get it, which is a significant risk factor for cancer. The best way to treat papillomavirus is to strengthen the immune system naturally. Dietary change is the first step. If you are a healthy woman, the change should help you eliminate the phenomenon.

Recommended foods.
Fruits, vegetables, roots, mushrooms, sprouts, legumes, berries, nuts, and lentils.
Foods are rich in dietary fiber.
Non-genetically modified natural oils. (Cold-pressed only.)
All fermented products. (Such as goat yogurt.)
Deepwater fish - Rich in omega-3.
Goat milk and Yogurt.

Recommended foods to minimize or avoid totally.
A sharp reduction in eating industrialized and processed foods.
Plain sugars and All high glycemic carbohydrates. (Such as white flour and potatoes.)
Solidified vegetable oils - trans oils.
Animal protein:
Especially minced, smoked, and canned meat.
Dairy products, in general, especially hard cheeses.

The list may seem long and complex; the benefits go far beyond eliminating the pesky HPV infection.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree