Discussion: What did I discover during 18 years of the unimaginable war for survival from liver cirrhosis from which I recovered naturally? (Including 17 years intermittently in China.)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

What did I discover during 18 years of the unimaginable war for survival from liver cirrhosis from which I recovered naturally? (Including 17 years intermittently in China.)

Self-healing medicine is like Performing Miracles. Every human being has this capability — It just needs to be revealed.
Our body never functions randomly. The type, location, and intensity of any acquired (non-genetic) chronic disease or addiction are not accidental. Unlike conventional medicine, Self-healing functional medicine eliminates the causes of disease rather than its symptoms. The self-healing method incorporates body, mind, and spirit. The benefits of self-healing functional medicine are enormous beyond healing chronic diseases, primarily because it generates personal empowerment.

By complying with fundamental requirements (mental & physical) — All chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable!
All body organs, including the brain, have an incredible natural regenerative capacity! Provided we don't interrupt the process. Recovery is always achievable, even from severe, long-term chronic diseases, including addiction-related illnesses. Following Self-healing methods is challenging mentally and physically, mainly because it takes discipline and self-confidence to serve as your medical advisor. The in-depth analysis points to a mirror image between modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree