Discussion: I am 35 years old and have been suffering from chronic prostatitis for about seven years. I contacted the ad and talked to a person who offered me a treatment of herbs from the Himalayas. I hesitate whether to buy the proposed treatment. Is it effective?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

I am 35 years old and have been suffering from chronic prostatitis for about seven years. I contacted the ad and talked to a person who offered me a treatment of herbs from the Himalayas. I hesitate whether to buy the proposed treatment. Is it effective?

As someone who has been in China almost continuously for the past 15 years, I can tell you that no herb can cure chronic prostatitis. This is very simple; in chronic inflammation, it is necessary to strengthen the immune system. No plant (or herbal mixture) alone can cure an impaired immune system. This usually requires dietary change and lifestyle changes, as well as mental and spiritual relaxation. You can, of course, try Himalayan herbs, which are also expensive in China. I doubt you know the contents of the pills you are taking.

Link: Chronic Prostatitis, Epididymitis, and BPH.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/123 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree