Discussion: I am 20 years old with a tiny penis. I was offered pills that are guaranteed to enlarge my penis within six weeks by 2 inches. Is this true?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am 20 years old with a tiny penis. I was offered pills that are guaranteed to enlarge my penis within six weeks by 2 inches. Is this true?

The big pharmaceutical companies do not sell so-called penis enlargement drugs. Most of the drugs offered in the market have not been approved. To my knowledge, no such medicine manages to grow the penis. (Because otherwise, almost everyone would use it) I recommend you check carefully before buying. It would be best to ask for the content of the active ingredients in the pills and the mode of action. You will probably get evasive answers, saying that these are well-known herbs in the East that have been ingested for thousands of years. (scenario I invented) The only effective way to enlarge the male penis is through stretching. The same method also extends bones and even the neck. I recommend trying the pro-extender devices that stretch the penis while sleeping.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree