Discussion: My wife has been suffering from breast cancer for about five years; we were about to divorce before she got sick. I now have a girlfriend pressuring me to divorce; I'm afraid of my children's reaction to the divorce.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

My wife has been suffering from breast cancer for about five years; we were about to divorce before she got sick. I now have a girlfriend pressuring me to divorce; I'm afraid of my children's reaction to the divorce.

The answer reflects my opinion and does not apply uniformly to all cases, as each case differs. I believe your wife would not want you to stay with her out of pity. However, the timing of the divorce has tremendous significance on your wife's recovery. I do not know the appropriate timing for divorce; in my case, I initiated the divorce after 14 years of war for survival. When your wife is strong enough, she will probably realize that marriage does not contribute to her. In the meantime, you should be patient until it is appropriate to initiate the divorce.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree