Discussion: I hear about innovative biological treatments for cancer. Are they safer to use?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I hear about innovative biological treatments for cancer. Are they safer to use?

Biological treatment refers to an attempt to harm the cancerous tumor while minimizing possible damage to other tissues. Does this mean that these drugs have no side effects - probably not! Each drug may have side effects. The illustration of biological therapy is a precision-guided missile that causes relatively minor bodily damage. This analogy I made for a guided missile is not very accurate! The purpose of the drug is to cure the patient and not just destroy the tumor. Does a biological cancer drug treat the causes of the disease? In my opinion, no! It treats the symptoms of the disease in a less harmful way than non-biological treatment.

Unlike conventional medicine, self-healing natural medicine eliminates the causes of chronic diseases rather than its symptoms. The in-depth analysis points to a mirror image between modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal cancer healthcare.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree