Discussion: Love and support are critical for recovery from chronic liver disease and cirrhosis.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis.

Love and support are critical for recovery from chronic liver disease and cirrhosis.

The liver is an organ affected by bitter, mental, unresolved traumas. Disappointment is usually bitter, and the cure for that is Love!

Love is ageless. It has no boundaries. It is not only between men and women but in every possible configuration. Love is independent of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country! Recovery from severe chronic illnesses is usually associated with Love and support! Without it, it is almost impossible to recover from severe liver diseases.

In most cases, you hear seemingly implausible recovery stories! You will find that the patient received (and returned) a profound love❤️! I can confidently say that without the Love & support of a charming and beautiful Chinese woman named Alixin, I would not have survived harsh, painful, and prolonged treatments for many years. She is the one who, in her Love, gave me a reason to live! | Blog gallery link: The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

Link:
LOVE is the most potent elixir of life in nature.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/231 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree