Discussion: I am convinced that I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

I am convinced that I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act?

I encourage you to seek a naturopath to help you, especially in the early stages of your diet and lifestyle changes. I recommend that you read the article at the attached link.

Treating migraine patients is primarily based on drug therapy, which only harms the patient for a long time. The annual growth rate of about 15% in the financial volume every year in the consumption of anti-migraine drugs only emphasizes the need for a change in perception. Remedies for relieving migraine pain are designed to alleviate symptoms but cannot cure the disease! To recover, it is necessary to treat the causes of the disease and not its symptoms. I recommend reading the article in the attached link.

Link: Alleviation of Migraine Pain by Self-Healing Natural Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree