Discussion: I am convinced I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I am convinced I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act.

Treatment of autoimmune diseases using the self-healing method is the only option for recovery because it is the only method that treats the causes of the disease and not the symptoms, as conventional medicine does. At the same time, it is a prolonged, challenging treatment that requires self-discipline. Although you have all the theoretical and practical information on this website in great detail, I recommend using a naturopath for guidance, at least in the initial stages.

The difficulty of finding a treating facilitator pushed me to treat in China, in a private clinic, and also in a traditional Chinese medicine hospital. But this is a substantial financial expense that not many will afford! The most appropriate treating agent at the moment is certified naturopaths. But there is no uniform methodology, so checking and agreeing with the way and method is vital.

Link: Choosing the most suitable self-healing functional therapy.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/221 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree