Discussion: A senior doctor treats me, but other than medications with severe side effects, he has no solution for my condition. When I asked him about alternative therapies, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing natural medicine philosophy.

A senior doctor treats me, but other than medications with severe side effects, he has no solution for my condition. When I asked him about alternative therapies, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

More and more doctors are recommending alternative therapies, and many hospitals have a department for alternative treatments. Yet, without a medical philosophy, some physicians see self-healing functional medicine as a threat rather than an opportunity. Modern medicine offers no solutions for chronic diseases other than medications and invasive techniques that only treat symptoms. The problem is that to recover from chronic diseases, it is necessary to treat the causes of the disease, which are usually not known in detail and entirely.

Links: Conventional Medicine vs. Self-Healing Functional Medicine – SWOT analysis.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/116 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree