Discussion: When I asked my attending physician about alternative therapies for Fibromyalgia, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Fibromyalgia + Chronic fatigue syndrome.

When I asked my attending physician about alternative therapies for Fibromyalgia, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

The routine drug treatment for Fibromyalgia aims to mitigate the symptoms, but it does not treat the causes of it and, therefore, only perpetuates them. Fibromyalgia manifests multiple chronic inflammations spread in various body systems, making it difficult to diagnose and treat. CFS is essentially painless Fibromyalgia!

There is now a trend of more and more doctors also recommending alternative therapies. In many hospitals, there is a department for alternative treatments. Yet, in the absence of medical philosophy, some physicians see self-healing functional medicine as a threat rather than an opportunity. Conventional medicine only treats the symptoms of the disease and fails to bring about recovery from chronic diseases, including Fibromyalgia.

Link: Fibromyalgia and Chronic Metabolic Fatigue.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/124 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree