Discussion: Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my migraine pain.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my migraine pain.

I recommend migraine sufferers switch to an anti-inflammatory diet low in animal-concentrated protein (mainly meat and cow's milk products). The article in the attached link contains full details of the recommended diet.

Our conscience is quieter when we eat chicken instead of meat. From a health point of view, there is almost no difference. Poultry is not different from red meat. The main question (which we usually do not ask) is what food the animal we consume has received. It is usually an industrialized and processed food designed to gain weight rapidly. Poultry often has less fat compared to red meat. Still, their nutrition is equally unhealthy, creating an acutely acidic environment in their intestines that encourages the thriving of parasites that suppress their immune system.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree