Discussion: I am a 54-year-old woman suffering from chronic heart disease. My husband has been cheating on me for years; I feel tired but scared.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I am a 54-year-old woman suffering from chronic heart disease. My husband has been cheating on me for years; I feel tired but scared.

Marital infidelities are a common phenomenon not unique to chronic heart patients. Infidelity intensifies when one of the members of the couple is ill and needs encouragement and emotional support. Usually, in these situations, the couple's relationship becomes extreme, sometimes to closeness, support, and love with exceptional devotion and sometimes distancing and detachment. (as happened to me, too)

A profound, well-planned conversation with your husband is advisable despite the difficulty. Try to understand the ability and mutual desire to live together in the discussion. Despite my older age, I decided to divorce because frustration and emotional damage do not allow recovery. Infidelity to a sick spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, it is a significant life decision with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family members with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree