Discussion: This unifying theory of all sexual identities and orientations will hopefully eventually eradicate the persecution and prejudice against the LGBT community.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

This unifying theory of all sexual identities and orientations will hopefully eventually eradicate the persecution and prejudice against the LGBT community.

It is challenging to change the large public's conservative attitudes, primarily when no clear and unifying explanation exists for all sexual identities and orientations.

The unified theory I have proposed illustrates that sexual identity is determined prenatally, and sexual orientation is also prenatal in most cases. I wrote to dozens of leading LGBT organizations worldwide to introduce them to the proposed concept, which I thought might completely change public prejudices. To my surprise, out of about 30 inquiries, I received 0 responses!

I wholeheartedly believe that validating the model I presented may lead to the general public's broad recognition that LGBT people are like everyone else. They are no exception and have the same rights. Hopefully, this unifying theory will eradicate the persecution and prejudice against the LGBT community.

The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree