Discussion: I read recommendations for moderation in consuming milk and dairy products, especially during rehab, but the explanation is unclear.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I read recommendations for moderation in consuming milk and dairy products, especially during rehab, but the explanation is unclear.

I recommend those who are in alcohol or smoking withdrawal to reduce the consumption of cow's milk and dairy products. Goat milk and especially goat or sheep yogurt are a preferred substitute. Milk has inflammatory properties that can aggravate the symptoms of withdrawal.

The explanation is that cow's milk is high in protein, several times higher than that required for humans. (An adult cow weighs about 600 kg, about ten times more than the average woman.) Cow's milk is meant to feed calves and not humans. Yellow cheeses are even more concentrated and are especially difficult to digest.

Since industrialized cows' diets are usually not very high-quality, milk and dairy products are not recommended - they have an acute inflammatory effect. In contrast, goat's and sheep's milk is much better (in reasonable doses). Goat milk is very similar to breast milk, although it has a unique taste. Sheep's milk is incredibly delicious. It is oily and creamy and tastes identical to that cream. The only disadvantage of sheep's milk is its high price.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree