Discussion: We are not old yet, but my spouse is sick with migraines constantly and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

We are not old yet, but my spouse is sick with migraines constantly and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do?

Migraines are not perceived as severe illnesses, but their consequences are an inability to concentrate, including difficulty having sex. It is essential to know that migraines are not an incurable disease. Unfortunately, coping with a spouse's long-term illness is common in the modern age. The question of how to behave with a sick spouse is a question that few talk about.

Weak sexual function and erectile dysfunction are widespread in men who suffer from chronic morbidity—accompanied by poor self-esteem, depression, and anger. If you are interested in having sex with penetration, it is advisable to achieve a firm erection by rubbing the penis on the woman's upper buttock after applying a lubricant (water-based); it is also possible between the thighs or breasts. Once you get a good erection, penetration is much easier. A supportive and understanding woman means a lot.

Living with a spouse who suffers from a prolonged chronic illness is the ultimate test of any relationship, not just sexuality. Chronic diseases such as migraines usually intensify the relationship, positive or negative. Some couples strengthen their bond during sickness, but other relationships may not survive. The decision to stay together is a joint decision between the two partners, but the healthy spouse must not feel he is making a painful sacrifice.

Many years ago, a naturopathic therapist told me that if the emotional connection between the couple before the prolonged outbreak of the disease were excellent, the relationship would only deepen. And if the bond weren't proper, it probably wouldn't survive either! (I'm not an expert in the field; I believe she was right.)

Prolonged betrayal of the healthy spouse is not only sexual but emotional abandonment! The sick spouse, usually aware of the infidelity, sometimes consciously ignores it to avoid conflict with the spouse "doing him or her a favor" by staying with them. But the patient pays for it an energetic price of "humiliation" and a feeling of inferiority.

Recommended:
Improving Sexual Function In Chronic Patients.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)

Alleviation of Migraine Pain by Self-Healing Natural Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree