Discussion: I have been an alcoholic for many years, I am a divorced man in my 50s, and I met a wonderful woman who demands that I enter a rehab program. I am not sure what to do?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I have been an alcoholic for many years, I am a divorced man in my 50s, and I met a wonderful woman who demands that I enter a rehab program. I am not sure what to do?

Support groups have significant benefits, especially if you connect with the group facilitator and other participants. Love and support are critical to the success of alcohol withdrawal. Without the help of a loving partner or a supportive environment, your chances of succeeding in alcohol withdrawal drop dramatically. If you have a love for this woman and she is willing to support you throughout the arduous journey, I recommend considering her proposal positively. Besides, it is essential to delve deeper and understand that alcoholism is not related only to certain chemicals. The solution is much deeper! It requires eliminating unresolved traumatic events from your past, hidden in the subconscious mind.

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Weaning methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree