Discussion: I'm a young woman, but I like to wear men's clothes. I do not like skirts or feminine items, makeup, or high heels. Am I a lesbian?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I'm a young woman, but I like to wear men's clothes. I do not like skirts or feminine items, makeup, or high heels. Am I a lesbian?

It is necessary to comprehend whether you identify with your female biological sex. If the answer is yes. The matter becomes an issue of sexual orientation or sexual behavior recognized as typical cross-dressing. If you do not identify with the biological sex you were born with as a woman, then you are probably transgender. Regarding sexual orientation, a related but distinct trait, you should know at your age which gender you are attracted to. It is worth emphasizing that sexual attraction is determined at birth and is an energetic-magnetic property. The expression of sexual attraction appears at a young age, long before the age of sexual maturity. I recommend you read the article in the attached link.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree