Discussion: I am a transgender man who underwent sex reassignment surgery, and I am currently feeling and functioning as a woman. Despite everything, I am attracted to men; is not it strange?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am a transgender man who underwent sex reassignment surgery, and I am currently feeling and functioning as a woman. Despite everything, I am attracted to men; is not it strange?

Understanding the explanation requires reading the article in the attached link. The article does not contain mathematics and is not difficult to read. (Concentration required)

Transgender people - The two magnetic pole configurations are at the opposite location of what was supposed to be according to their biological sex. A conflict is created when there is a mismatch between sexual identity and biological sexual identity. In this conflict, the energetic identity is stronger than the biological one. In transgender people, there is a conflict between the biological sex and the energetic sex. Sex reassignment surgery is designed to bring the physical entity closer to the energetic, more powerful entity. Sex reassignment surgery makes transgender people feel whole about their sex.

Sex reassignment surgery only attempts to unite the biological sex and the energetic sex and eliminate the conflict between them. Sex reassignment surgery does not change sexual orientation. Therefore, all the options for sexual orientation are possible.

Recommended: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree