Discussion: Alixin, My (Chinese) wife, experienced smoking cessation at a relatively old age, which took more than six months. The list of symptoms with explanations is described.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

Alixin, My (Chinese) wife, experienced smoking cessation at a relatively old age, which took more than six months. The list of symptoms with explanations is described.

The trigger that caused my wife to quit smoking (she was a light smoker) was her brother, who had lung cancer, and of course, a massive encouragement on my part.

1 Sleep disorders. The explanation for sleep disturbances is that the subconscious mind and sleep cycles are conducted through the pineal gland in the brain.
2. Gaining weight (not extreme) is a well-known phenomenon of smoking cessation. The explanation for this phenomenon is energetic and stems from the energetic compensation of eating in the same energy center associated with smoking. (Throat Chakra)
3. Increased sweating, very pronounced, even in not hot weather. This is a relatively slow detoxification procedure.
4. Mood swings with a tendency to unusual outbursts. The relevant energy center for smoking controls communication.
5. Impaired ability to concentrate and forget things. (keys, etc.)
6. Impairment of the ability to arrange things is related to the ability to reach concentration.

There is no harm to the libido (another energy center), but mood swings can affect the relationship and impair the frequency of sexual intercourse.

If I summarize my wife's rehab process, I emphasize that it was all worth it! It was a little hard for her to go to the dentist to clean up the nicotine stains because it is a significant barrier against smoking in the future, but I am happy that my wife succeeded. She gained maybe 3 kilograms but saved herself from severe complications in old age.

Link: Pulmonary Diseases and Smoking Cessation Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/188 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree