Discussion: I am a 45-year-old woman, married, and have multiple sclerosis. My husband is willing to help me, but I'm not functioning sexually.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I am a 45-year-old woman, married, and have multiple sclerosis. My husband is willing to help me, but I'm not functioning sexually.

I understand from your words that you cannot have sex with penetration. It is important to emphasize that touch is essential for strengthening the emotional-energetic bond. You must get used to the thought that emotional and sexual satisfaction can be derived without penetration. The main barrier is often shaming! You can ask your husband to caress your hair, face, and breasts, and between your legs. There is no shame in asking for oral sex. You can suggest that your husband lie on top of you, lying with your stomach on the bed, and rub the penis against the area above the buttocks (preferably with a water-based lubricant) between your thighs or your breasts. There is no danger that your condition will worsen. Body touch always has a positive effect on health. Prolonged avoidance of touch impairs the mental-energetic bond. Your husband should carry the initiative, but you must initiate the beginning of the process.

Link: Sex with love – Brings happiness and can charge the Life-force energy.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree