Discussion: I am a 25-year-old young transgender. My family accepts me but refuses sex reassignment surgery, which is very expensive. They claim a solution may be found to "correct" my mistaken sexual identity in a few years.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am a 25-year-old young transgender. My family accepts me but refuses sex reassignment surgery, which is very expensive. They claim a solution may be found to "correct" my mistaken sexual identity in a few years.

This model suggests considering sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. To understand the explanation, it is recommended that you read the article at the link below.

The decision to change sex is significant and challenging. It is essential to carry it out wholeheartedly and fully aware that this is the only possible solution. I recommend you take advantage of support groups and direct contact with transgender adults who have gone through your journey to help you make the right decision. As for the methodological side, I am sorry to disappoint you and your family; in my understanding, there is no way in the foreseeable future to reverse the magnetic fields and return them to their natural state according to your biological sex.

Link: Sexual Identities and Orientations Energy-Based Unifying Theory.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree