Discussion: I am a 50-year-old patient with type 1 diabetes. I got sick at the age of 10. Since I got married and learned to live with the disease, can I also have type 2 adult diabetes?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I am a 50-year-old patient with type 1 diabetes. I got sick at the age of 10. Since I got married and learned to live with the disease, can I also have type 2 adult diabetes?

These are two completely different diseases whose connection is mainly similar symptoms. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that attacks the beta cells in the pancreas and ceases insulin production. Type 2 diabetes is a "poisoning" of the body's cells expressed in insulin resistance.

Type 2 diabetes can be treated relatively easily through a healthy diet, detoxification, and lifestyle. In contrast, type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease with a very dominant mental dimension, which requires the elimination of unresolved mental traumas from the past. The possibility of joint disease exists, especially in unbalanced patients who are overweight—it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree